So What’s a PourCheck™? A PourCheck™ is a measuring device that has been designed to determine liquor pour accuracy. It features ounce increments as well as milliliter increments.
Basically the PourCheck™ uses are broken down into 3 main categories.
- Number 1 is for “Training” purposes… train yourself to pour accurate and consistent measurements. As a bartender you will train to get your pour count and count speed perfected.
- Number 2 is “Testing.” – this is a great way for bar owners and managers to test their bartenders to make sure they know their liquor counts and aren’t throwing your profits out the door with over poured drinks.
- Number 3 is for fun! Challenge all of your bartenders to a battle of the pour… maybe the winner of the challenge wins the best shifts?
- Measures in Ounce and Milliliter increments.
- Neon green color glows under black light.
- Fits perfectly into standard 28oz shaker tins or 32oz stadium cups.
- Durable plastic material and strong construction.